Cheap Removalists Melbourne
Cheap Removalists Melbourne
At Jake Removals Melbourne we have over 20 years experience in the furniture removals Melbourne industry. This is a very long time to gather a great wealth of knowledge and understanding of how to complete a successful and stress free move for thousands of customers throughout Australia. Jake Removalists Melbourne have a great dedicated team movers Melbourne in our office committed to providing the best customer service possible. Our processes allow for customers all over Australia to either request a quick quote through our website or to call us directly for a chat and a quote.
Jake Removals and Storage Melbourne is committed to offering a high quality service for a competitive and affordable price. No matter the move – whether it be moving house Melbourne, moving interstate Melbourne, Piano movers Melbourne or pool table removalists Melbourne, our fleet of well-equipped vehicles and our highly skilled and friendly team is committed to ensuring that your furniture is padded, wrapped and protected and safely delivered to their new destination.
For added security, comprehensive goods in transit insurance is also an essential part of every move with with us. All our customers are covered up to the value of $50 000, and public liability claims of up to $20 Million. They will be provided if ever needed. Removalists Melbourne Insurance
Looking for cheap removalists Melbourne? Feel free to contact our friendly and knowledgeable movers Melbourne team directly on 1300 766 658 or 0433 955 908 or quote online Removalists Melbourne quotes.
Jake Movers Melbourne | COVID-19 Update: 23 March 2021
Victoria is COVID-free for the first time this year, after the Health Department declared the final active case in the state had recovered.
On 23rd of March, acting premier James Merlino announced the easing of a number of restrictions from 6pm on Friday, 26th of March.
- Masks will no longer be required in Victorian retail settings from 6pm on Friday, 26th of March.
- The cap on private gatherings will increase from 30 people to 100.
- Up to 200 people will be allowed to gather in public settings, up from 100.
- The 75 per cent cap on office workers will be removed, enabling all employees to return.
- Indoor non-seated entertainment venues will be allowed to welcome more patrons, and the cap on patrons on dance floors will lift.
- Larger crowds will also be allowed at major sporting events.
- Masks will still be required in some settings, including on public transport, in ride share vehicles and in taxis.
- Victorians will still need to carry their masks and wear them if they cannot maintain distancing.
“ They were punctual, polite, professional all the way through. Highly recommended – will definitely hire them again for my next office or home move. “
“ Excellent service, efficient and very careful, highly recommended, we’d use them again.“
“ Prompt, professional and careful with my belongings. Helpful to dismantle and reassemble as required. Lots of glass furniture and absolutely no problem. Thank you! “
“ Very reliable and efficient service. The team is very professional. I used their services twice already, and I plan to use it again in the future. “
“ Booked at short notice but couldn’t have been easier. Movers arrived early, worked quickly and I am so happy with the service. Excellent value. “