Removals and Storage Melbourne
Terms & Conditions
When hiring Jake Removals and Storage, the Following terms and conditions apply:
• Payment must be finalised with the driver on job completion. If the customer does not finalise account on job completion, the overdue account will be referred to a debt collection agency, or law firm for collection. Any commissions, agency costs and legal costs incurred will be added to the amount outstanding and form part of the debt payable by the customer.
• Cash or Visa/Master credit cards acceptable only.
• 2% surcharge applied to credit card payment.
• Minimum 2 hours charge and half hour increments after.
• 2 hour fee applies for last minute cancellations.
• $30 toll charge applies if Citylink or Eastlink is used.
• Extra charge for upright piano, pool table, and similar items.
• Insurance covers from commencement of job until job completion. Insurance is up to $50,000. All claims must be made at POS (point of sales), all within 24 hours of POS.
• We don’t take responsibility for pre existing damage. If your contents are worth more than this, we advise you take additional cover.
• If Jake Removalist accepts it is at fault of damage, repairs will be conducted by repairers appointed by Jake Removalist only.
• Jake Removalist will not be liable for any parking infringements. Please arrange parking permit where necessary.
• Pot Plants, Glass and Glassware are not insured.
• Jake removalist will not be remove possession that have not been safely packed and ready to move.
• We are strictly governed by worksafe. If you have booked 2 men removal services and items are heavier than a 2 men lift, we will not move these items.
• Any special offer or promotion provided by Jake Removalist is not available to be used inconjuction with any other special offer offered on this website or in the market place.
• Security Booking Deposit policy:
We require booking deposit when you make a booking. However if you cancel your booking we do not refund deposit.
If the customer cancel booking with short notice (24 hours before moving date), extra cancellation fees will be charged.